Thursday, April 19, 2012

instructables update 4/19

Took the doll to the mall today. Went to show it to all the employees at all the stores that asked for me to come show them when it was done but most of them werent at work today so i will have to go back. I had fun though. I was holding the doll as I walked through the mall and as i passed by people I had the doll turn and look them. I got a few reactions but not many. The fun part came when my kids and I stopped at the food court to eat lunch and i sat the doll on a table a little distance away and followed people as they walked by. That Was GREAT FUN! People walking by in singles barely glanced at it, but people in groups had great reactions. Some jumped, some stopped dead in their tracks and stared. i tried to get a video but everytime i recorded, nothing good happened and when I stopped, there was a great reaction, go figure.

When we passed by a jewerly store some employees noticed the doll and asked me to come show them. They were great and made my day. They loved it and had never ending streams of compliments to give. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment