Monday, April 2, 2012

instructables catch up blog March 29

March 29th

Thanks to Thomas for giving me the code from his shoulder cam project. Now I at least have a working code for a wired nunchuk.


We, Thomas and I, also found out that one of the codes I found is a working code, it just isnt written to control a servo. I could stop here now that I have a working code, but if I am going to use a wired chuck I want to slow it down. With this code the nunchuk moves so fast and is very sensitive and jittery. I want to slow it down and I'd like to make it so that holding the c button allows you to control just the y axis and holding the Z button controls just the x axis so that you can move left and right independently from up and down. I would still rather have a wireless chuk instead of a wired one for the plan I have for this project. Since I now have a working wired and a working wireless code, if I can somehow combine the two I might get what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment