Monday, April 2, 2012

instructables catch up blog March 22

March 22

I've been trying and trying to get the wireless nunchuk to work. I found several more versions of code, some of which are written just for the Nyco Kama chuk which is the brand I have. I've read the forum discussions on this topic and have discovered that not only is there a different code for a wired than for a wireless, but there is also a different code for each brand of wireless chuk. Luckily the main 2 brands discussed are the madcatz  and the Nyco Kama, so at least I have the right nunchuk.

After trying all these codes with no success I decided to try to at least get it working with a wired chuk because, after all, it will get the job done, just not how I'd like it. I loaded the code that Willie used in his project and tried it with a wired chuk. No luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment