Wednesday, April 25, 2012

the end :)

So I spent my whole weekend on writing my instructable. I didn't work on any other class's work because this took so long. You dont realize how many steps went into it til you sit and try to write it out. But it took me more time than it would have because I drew some diagrams in photoshop for steps that I didnt have good pictures for and I linked videos on youtube on how to solder and how a breadboard works so when people like me, or like I was before this class, can do it easily. I published it late Monday night.

I was pretty excited to see that I had 43 views the next morning, so you can imagine how psyched I was when I got an email that my instructable was chosen by the editor to be featured!!! Then I got another email saying the it would be on the homepage! THE HOMEPAGE! Wicked Awesomeness!

I'm so glad its all said and done, but I had a blast! This is my favorite class of my college career :)

No comments:

Post a Comment