Monday, March 5, 2012

instructables update/ final project

So, I going to use my instructables for my final project. If I understood correctly, I can do this. I only need to use a micro-controller (arduino, check), a sensor (wii nunchucki, check), a switch, and it has to do something physical (move, check). so all I need to add is a switch.

I am working on getting an internet camera that I plan to add into the doll, preferably in the head so that it turns when the head turns and thus will be like seeing what the doll would see. I want for this camera to be able to viewed by anyone who so choose from any internet connection. I am wondering if this will count for the switch or not.

I am also working on an alternate way to add the audio aspect as the bluetooth headset to speaker option was a horrible failure. I posted the question of how to link the two on instructables and have recieved answers telling me that it isnt possible so its time to find another way. I am currently bidding on a wireless microphone on ebay. My hope is that the reciever will plug into the bluetooth mini speaker I have already purchased and therefore serve my purpose. If it doesnt, there are other options but all are too expensive for me: 2 way audio baby monitors, 2 way audio internet cameras, personal PA systems, and other wireless microphone systems and intercoms.

I have taken some photos and videos of my progress so far hacking into the wireless nunchuck to be used as a controller.

No comments:

Post a Comment