Tuesday, January 31, 2012

aaahhhhhh

Like the title says: AHHHHHH! I am so far behind. I needed to read the chapters and do the response from last week as well as this week's. I spent the entire weekend on homework. I have a group presentation in art history on Thursday so I had to make the drive to Pensacola saturday to work with my group to prepare. Bye Bye saturday.... We didn't get it all done on saturday so I spent all day Sunday doing research and putting together the presentation. Bye Bye Sunday.... So Monday, I called in to work and spent the entire day on homework again. I have a critique of the latest project in typography today so I had to finish it of course. I took me the whole day to get it done. Finally finished at 11 and had to get the kids in bed and ready for school today. So, I didnt get a chance to get to the readings....again!!! Blah.

On the bright side, I did place the order for materials to make throwies for the intervention project and i brainstormed ideas and called the George Ohr O'Keefe Museum to ask for a space to use. They gave me lots of ideas for spaces to check into which I havent gotten to act on yet.

So Hopefully I can catch up on wednesday..... fingers crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment